What you'll do
As a Junior SQL/SSRS Developer, you will be part of the team that develops different tools to improve the decision-making process of their international customers, both on tactical and strategical levels. The company is young and dynamic and continuously improving the development of its services and goods.
You will be responsible for the analysis of the customers' requirements, as for the development of technical specification documents. Other activities concerning the job are the formation of reports and dashboards in both SSRS and Tableau, as well as documenting new and existing solutions.
As a Junior SQL/SSRS Developer, you can combine working at home and working at the office (Brussels), and you'll also get the opportunity to work closely with colleagues in both Denmark and the Netherlands.
Who we're looking for
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / MIS or equivalent experience
- Academic, private or professional experience with SQL
- 0-2 years' experience writing in T-SQL.
- 0-2 years' experience using Microsoft Technologies (SQL Server, Visual Studio)
- 0-2 years' experience implementing SSRS
- Both strong analytical and methodical mindset as a strong sense for detail and accuracy
- Fluent level of English
- The most important is experience with SQL and a passion for BI. We will teach you the rest.
What you'll get
- Complete salary package including group insurance, company car and fuel card
- Flexible home working policy
- Working together in an international environment, with colleagues from all around the world
- A very exciting and diverse job with a lot of opportunities
- A dedicated account manager that will help you advance your career