We are looking for a smart, talented and highly motivated Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to support the implementation and operation of our Cloud platform and projects. As a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, you will have the ability to help shape a best-in-class operations team. We focus on Agile operations with a dynamic DevOps culture.
You will work hard to stay abreast of state-of-the art virtual infrastructure as code and Cloud services. You thrive on fine-tuning systems performance to get the best out of infrastructure setups.
We will give you the ability to use your skills and expertise in a fast-paced, challenging, and international environment. You'll become part of a talented and dedicated team working in a fun and dynamic culture. We nurture the opportunity for career growth into architecture, analysis, project management and development team leadership. We strive to develop cutting edge technologies that will be used by the world's best-known companies. We hope you can join us in creating and innovating one of the most user-friendly content marketing tools on the market.
You must be legally authorized to work in Belgium.
- Create Cloud infrastructure designs based on solution requirements
- Be a point of contact within SiteCore for specific Infrastructure related requests
- Handle requests along with the infra team in a structured way ensuring the best outcome on a seamless manner
- Provide the necessary feedback and follow- up when tasks are completed
- Install, deploy, and maintain complex Hybrid Web-based platforms on Microsoft Azure Cloud with development, test, and production scopes
- Ensure day-to-day management of SiteCore Content Hub platforms by investigating and resolving incidents, solving ad-hoc technical problems, performance monitoring and managing system capacity
- Participate in our 24/7 infra incident rotation
- Recognize, recommend, and support improvements
- Improve Storage and infrastructure strategies/processes
- Stay abreast of/and implement new techniques and practices
- Maintain a working environment with a clear technological vision and future-oriented development approach
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
- 2+ years experience as a system administrator in a mixed technical environment
- Experience with configuration management and orchestration system (Chef, Puppet, Salt, Ansible, ...)
- Experience with at least one Cloud provider (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Digital Ocean, Softlayer, OVH, ...).
- Mixed experience with IaaS, PaaS and SaaS is a plus
- Experience with container hosting is a plus
- Experience with virtualization (VMware, Hyper-V, ...)
- Experience with Storage concepts
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Server systems for hosting Web applications (IIS)
- Ability to design, plan, deploy and maintain complex cloudified infrastructure based on requirements
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Act as single point of contact for Infra
- Interact with heavy technical people (Developers and Infrastructure)
- Explain complex infrastructure to less technical people
- Analyze and synthesize information
- Technology agnostic
- Eager to learn
- Analyze and synthesize information
- Ability to use and maintain monitoring systems in a growing environment
- Good hands-on knowledge of Operating Systems (Linux and Windows)
- Good knowledge of networks and network protocols
- Ability to use support ticketing tools
- Ability to improve processes instead of bypassing Thembeing able to document processes and maintain a knowledge database (intranet, checklists, etc)
Our interest is sparked if you are
- Smart and fun to work with
- Comfortable taking on a multi-functional role
- Client-focused and service-oriented
- Creative and entrepreneurial with a 'can-do' attitude
- A big fan of challenges - and finding solutions to overcome them
- Innovative and forward thinking
- An aficionado of continuous delivery and all things automated
- Able to work well independently and as part of a team
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Willing to take initiative to understand our business
Who we are
Stylelabs, a SiteCore company, is an international software and integration company focused on innovative enterprise marketing technology platforms for Fortune 500 clients. We are the company behind Marketing Content Hub, a powerful Cloud-based solution designed to offer a 360° interactive view of marketing content and processes. Stylelabs operates globally through international offices in Belgium (Brussels), the U.S. (New York & King of Prussia, Pennsylvania), Poland (Krakow) and India (Coimbatore),
We joined the SiteCore family in October 2018, and together we will rock the world of marketing technologies. Our combined solution will enforce our leadership in digital transformation with our customers. We will be the first end to end solution covering the entire content life cycle - from planning and creating content to delivering personalized experiences in real time and at scale across every channel.
SiteCore is the global leader in digital experience management software that combines content management, commerce, and customer insights.
We offer flexibility, a competitive salary with fringe benefits (medical, 401k, aside from other perks), and a tailored roadmap for each employee. We strive to reward skill, hard work and ambition in order to help each employee reach new heights throughout their journey with us. We offer guidance and training to achieve the goals set so everyone can grow towards their own successful career.
Do you think you have what it takes to be our new colleague? We are looking forward to your application!