Our Cloud Operations team in Brussels is looking for a Cloud Operations Engineer! You will be responsible for the global and providing Level 2 Technical Support to our customers, including all advanced technical troubleshooting.
You will play an important role by liaising between Product R&D, Product Management, Implementation team, Customer Care, Infrastructure team and Level 1 Support team globally.
The ideal candidate for this role will come from Cloud Operations of a SaaS provider with deep understanding and appreciation of Uptime and Service Level Agreements (SLA). You should be highly organized and will gain in-depth expertise in our SaaS technology stack.
We will give you the ability to use your skills and expertise in a fast-paced, challenging, and international environment. You'll become part of a talented and dedicated team working in a fun and dynamic culture. We nurture the opportunity for career growth into architecture, analysis, project management and development team leadership. We strive to develop cutting edge technologies that will be used by the world's best-known companies. We hope you can join us in creating and innovating one of the most user-friendly content marketing tools on the market.
You must be legally authorized to work in Belgium.
- Monitor and manage applications, databases, and Web servers to proactively predict and prevent impending issues and maintain 24/7/365 Service Availability
- Application and infrastructure deployment
- Execute backup and maintenance procedures
- Database administration, analysis, and performance tuning
- Documentation of process, environment, and run books
- As is typical of operations roles, this position may require second shift activities
- Bachelor's degree is a must
- Excellent knowledge of English is required, both oral and written. Dutch and/or French is a plus
- Experience in a SaaS driven environment
- Experience in Containerization technologies
- 2+ years of proven track record in Azure Cloud Technologies
- Certifications and/or proven proficiency in one or more Azure technologies
- Excellent customer facing/customer service skills
- Superior problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong working knowledge of Linux and understanding of Linux-based software stacks
- Knowledge about NoSQL databases like Redis, ElasticSearch, MongoDB
- Knowledge about Infrastructure automation frameworks like Ansible, Terraform, ...
- Knowledge of monitoring technologies
- Python scripting experience is a plus
- Hands-on experience with ITSM tools like Jira Service Desk, Service Now, ...
- Knowledgeable about on-call management tools like OpsGenie, PagerDuty
- Experience with content management systems (CMS), Digital Asset Management (DAM), business process management (BPM) applications is a plus
Our interest is sparked if you are
- Smart and fun to work with
- Comfortable taking on a multi-functional role
- Client-focused and service-oriented
- Creative and entrepreneurial with a 'can-do' attitude
- A big fan of challenges - and finding solutions to overcome them
- Innovative and forward thinking
- An aficionado of continuous delivery and all things automated
- Able to work well independently and as part of a team
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Willing to take initiative to understand our business
Do you think you have what it takes to be our new colleague? We are looking forward to your application!
Who we are
Stylelabs, a SiteCore company, is an international software and integration company focused on innovative enterprise marketing technology platforms for Fortune 500 clients. We are the company behind Marketing Content Hub, a powerful Cloud-based solution designed to offer a 360° interactive view of marketing content and processes. Stylelabs operates globally through international offices in Belgium (Brussels), the U.S. (New York & King of Prussia, Pennsylvania), Poland (Krakow) and India (Coimbatore).
We joined the SiteCore family in October 2018, and together we will rock the world of marketing technologies. Our combined solution will enforce our leadership in digital transformation with our customers. We will be the first end to end solution covering the entire content life cycle - from planning and creating content to delivering personalized experiences in real time and at scale across every channel.
SiteCore is the global leader in digital experience management software that combines content management, commerce, and customer insights.
We offer flexibility, a competitive salary with fringe benefits, and a tailored roadmap for each employee. We strive to reward skill, hard work and ambition in order to help each employee reach new heights throughout their journey with us. We offer guidance and training to achieve the goals set so everyone can grow towards their own successful career.