We're looking for an experienced .NET Developer that is thrilled about coding .NET to support our technical vision and join our team! Our ideal candidate is technically sound, calm, hard-working, has an eye for detail, plays well with others, and can easily grasp a system which extends over multiple platforms and sites.
You will implement new core components of our operations platform and help scale our development processes. The right candidate will help be hands-on in the development of major software systems as well as doing technical analysis and design of new components.
You will be responsible for the translation, implementation and configuration of specifications into a state-of-the-art tested and reusable code. The scope of the developer will be fully vertical (from database to business logic & API code to User Interface).
We will give you the ability to use your skills and expertise in a fast-paced, challenging, and international environment. You'll become part of a talented, dedicated team working in a fun and dynamic culture. We nurture the opportunity for career growth into architecture, analysis, project management and development team leadership. We strive to develop cutting edge technologies that will be used by the world's best-known companies. We hope you can join us in creating and innovating one of the most user-friendly content marketing tools on the market.
- A good deal of coding
- Maintaining a working environment with a clear technological vision and future-oriented development approach
- Ability to review code of fellow team members
- Assist Senior team members with issue/bug investigation and resolution
- Collaborate with team members to analyze incoming trouble tickets and recreate reported issues
- Work with team members on remote locations
- Develop, test and implement code fixes
- Document technical requirements for enhancement requests
- Deployment of solutions to the Microsoft Azure Cloud
Technologies we work with
- .NET, C#
- REST API, Redis, ElasticSearch
- Atlassian Bamboo, Jira, Confluence
- Microsoft Azure, JQuery, Knockout JS
- GIT, BitBucket
- Bachelor's or Master's degree is preferred
- Excellent knowledge of English is required, both oral and written
- Strong understanding and experience with at least one Cloud provider, preferably Azure
- You possess a proactive attitude and you're solution minded
- You pay attention to detail
- You possess an interest in Web technologies
- You are familiar with Version Control systems such as GIT
- You have a good understanding of Web stack and technologies applications
- You are familiar with microservice architectures
- You know how to handle software testing procedures
Our interest is sparked if you are
- Comfortable taking on a multi-functional role
- Client-focused and service-oriented
- Creative and entrepreneurial with a 'can-do' attitude
- A big fan of challenges - and finding solutions to overcome them.
- Innovative and forward thinking
- An aficionado of continuous delivery and all things automated
- Able to work well independently and as part of a team
- Able of thriving in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Willing to take initiative to understand our business
- A problem solver: strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strongly committed to excellence and personal and professional growth
- Resourceful, responsible, tenacious, curious, independent, confident and energetic.
Do you think you have what it takes to be our new colleague? We are looking forward to your application!
Who we are
Stylelabs, a SiteCore company, is an international software and integration company focused on innovative enterprise marketing technology platforms for Fortune 500 clients. We are the company behind Marketing Content Hub, a powerful Cloud-based solution designed to offer a 360° interactive view of marketing content and processes. Stylelabs operates globally through international offices in Belgium (Brussels), the U.S. (New York & King of Prussia, Pennsylvania), Poland (Krakow) and India (Coimbatore),
We joined the SiteCore family in October 2018, and together we will rock the world of marketing technologies. Our combined solution will enforce our leadership in digital transformation at our customers. We will be the first end to end solution covering the entire content life cycle - from planning and creating content to delivering personalized experiences in real time and at scale across every channel.
SiteCore is the global leader in digital experience management software that combines content management, commerce, and customer insights
Do you think you have what it takes to be our new colleague? Get in touch and let's find out together!