Are you a smart, talented and highly motivated Junior .NET Developer ready to support the projects team?
We're looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, security, UI design; the list goes on and is growing every day.
As a software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to Stylelabs's needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve.
We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to tackle new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
Our ideal candidate is thrilled about coding .NET, loves working with front-end development teams and is happy interfacing with infrastructure teams on Cloud deployments.
- A good deal of coding
- Debugging production code
- Maintaining a working environment with a clear technological vision and future oriented development approach
- Involved in discussion and design of our software architecture with a motivated and experienced team
Technologies and tools we work with
- .NET, C#
- REST API, Redis, ElasticSearch
- Atlassian Bamboo, Jira, Confluence
- Microsoft Azure, JQuery, Knockout JS
- GIT, Bitbucket
- Bachelor's or Master's degree or equivalent experience
- Proven experience in ASP.NET web development
- Fluent in English
- Object-oriented programming
- Good understanding of Web standards
- Familiar with basic concepts of non relational databases
- Knowledgeable in asynchronous programming
- Familiar working with the Microsoft Visual Studio development tools
- Smart and fun to work with
- Happy working on a project basis
- Comfortable taking on a multi-functional role
- Client-focused and service-oriented
- Creative and entrepreneurial with a “can-do” attitude
- A big fan of challenges - and finding solutions
- Innovative and forward thinking
- Team player
We offer flexibility and a competitive salary with fringe benefits, and the opportunity to be part of the creation of innovative marketing technology platforms for highly successful Fortune 500 clients. You will be based out of our Brussels office.
Stylelabs gives you the ability to use your skills and expertise in a fast-paced, challenging international environment. You'll become part of a talented, dedicated team working in a fun and dynamic culture. We thrive to develop cutting edge technologies that will be used by the world's best-known companies. We nurture the opportunity for career growth into architecture, analysis, project management and development team leadership.
You must be eligible to work in Belgium without a work permit/visa.
We are looking forward to your application, please send your resume along as well.