We're looking for an experienced .NET Developer that is thrilled about coding .NET to support our technical vision and join our team!
- Our ideal candidate is technically sound, calm, hard-working, has an eye for detail, plays well with others, and can easily grasp a system which extends over multiple platforms and sites.
- You will also implement new core components of our platform and help scale our development processes.
- The right candidate will help drive strategic decisions around technology as well as be hands-on in the development of major software systems.
- You will be responsible of the for the translation and implementation and configuration of specifications into a state-of-the-art tested and reusable code.
- The scope of the developer can be fully vertical (from database to business logic & API code to User Interface), or more horizontal, based on personal interests and strengths.
- Discussing and designing software architecture with a motivated and experienced team
- A good deal of coding
- Debugging production code
- Maintaining a working environment with a clear technological vision and future-oriented development approach
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
- 3 years of solid experience in ASP.NET Web development
- Strong in English is a must
- Experience with content management systems, Digital Asset Management (DAM), business process applications is a plus
Technologies and tools you get to work with
- Microsoft Azure Cloud, Knockout
- NET, Web API, Redis, ElasticSearch
- Atlassian Bamboo, Jira, Confluence
- GIT, Bitbucket
Our interest is sparked if you are
- Smart and fun to work with
- Happy working on a project basis
- Comfortable taking on a multi-functional role
- Client-focused and service-oriented
- Creative and entrepreneurial with a 'can-do' attitude
- A big fan of challenges - and finding solutions to overcome them.
- Innovative and forward thinking
- An aficionado of continuous delivery and all things automated
- Able to work well independently and as part of a team
We offer flexibility and a competitive salary with fringe benefits, and the opportunity to be part of the creation of innovative marketing technology platforms for highly successful Fortune 500 clients. You will be based out of our Brussels office.
Stylelabs gives you the ability to use your skills and expertise in a fast-paced, challenging international environment. You'll become part of a talented, dedicated team working in a fun and dynamic culture. We thrive to develop cutting edge technologies that will be used by the world's best-known companies. We nurture the opportunity for career growth into architecture, analysis, project management and development team leadership.
We are looking forward to your application, please send your resume along as well.