You will lead our front-end development efforts for our customer facing portal. The role is a member of the Product team working alongside your back-end and platform colleagues. You'll participate in team planning sessions, daily scrums and will be responsible for the user facing elements of our portal, monitoring and reporting systems.
We offer flexibility and a competitive salary with fringe benefits, and the opportunity to be part of the creation of innovative marketing technology platforms for our global clients. You will be based out of our Brussels office.
- Develop new user-facing features and UI components for the application framework
- Contribute to the product design process
- Collaborate with team members and product management
- Participate in weekly update meetings
- Maintaining a working environment with a clear technological visionand future oriented development approach
Technologies AND Tools We Work With
- Microsoft Azure Cloud
- Knockout, D3.js, ASP.NET, Web API, Redis, ElasticSearch
- Atlassian Bamboo, Jira, Confluence, GIT
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT
- Experience with Agile development methodologies and tools such as Jira
- Comfortable implementing design patterns
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Familiar working with the Microsoft Visual Studio development tools
- A Linux enthusiast
- Smart and fun to work with
- Happy working on a project basis
- Comfortable taking on a multi-functional role
- Client-focused and service-oriented
- Creative and entrepreneurial with a “can-do” attitude
- A big fan of challenges - and finding solutions
- Innovative and forward thinking
Stylelabs gives you the ability to use your skills and expertise in a fast-paced, challenging international environment. You'll become part of a talented, dedicated team working in a fun and dynamic culture. We thrive to develop cutting edge technologies that will be used by the world's best known companies. We nurture the opportunity for career growth into architecture, analysis, project management and development team leadership.
We are looking forward to your application, please send your resume along as well!