We're looking for an experienced Lead Software Architect to support, steer & guide our technical vision and join our team!
- Our ideal candidate is technically sound, calm, hard-working, has an eye for detail, plays well with others, and can easily grasp a system which extends over multiple platforms and sites.
- You will also implement new core components of our platform and help scale our development processes.
- The right candidate will help drive strategic decisions around technology as well as be hands-on in the development of major software systems.
- You will help us create and innovate one of the most user-friendly content marketing tools on the market.
- You will be based out of our Brussels office (Vorst).
- Architect and develop our next generation systems
- Design and develop API services and MicroServices
- Translate functional requirements into a technical implementation strategy
- Act as a mentor to other engineers and assist in hiring future engineers
- Maintaining an working environment with a clear technological vision and future-oriented development approach
- Discussing and designing software architecture with a motivated and experienced team
- Ability to review code of fellow team member
- A good deal of coding
Technologies and tools you get to work with
- .NET, C#
- REST API, Redis, ElasticSearch
- Atlassian Bamboo, Jira, Confluence
- Microsoft Azure, JQuery, Knockout JS
- GIT, Bitbucket
- Bachelor's or Master's degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years solid analysis and design experience in a technology deployment environment
- 5+ years experience in C#
- 5+ years of solid experience in ASP.NET development
- Object-oriented programming
- Good understanding of Web standards
- Comfortable implementing design patterns
- Conversant in SQL database solutions
- Knowledgable in asynchronous programming
- Familiar working with the Microsoft Visual Studio development tools
Our interest is sparked if you are
- Smart and fun to work with
- Happy working on a project basis
- Comfortable taking on a multi-functional role
- Client-focused and service-oriented
- Creative and entrepreneurial with a 'can-do' attitude
- A big fan of challenges - and finding solutions to overcome them.
- Innovative and forward thinking
- An aficionado of continuous delivery and all things automated
- Able to work well independently and as part of a team
Stylelabs gives you the ability to use your skills and expertise in a fast-paced, challenging international environment. You'll become part of a talented, dedicated team working in a fun and dynamic culture. We thrive to develop cutting edge technologies that will be used by the world's best-known companies. We nurture the opportunity for career growth into architecture, analysis and development team leadership.
We are looking forward to your application, please send your resume along as well.
Think you have what it takes to be our new colleague? Get in touch and let's find out together!