We are looking for a Solution Architect that understands how business processes are executed and how to implement and deploy technology for those needs.
- He or she has the ability to interpret user requirements and translate them into an implementation and customization strategy.
- In addition, he or she possesses a solid understanding of Web standards and proficiency with Microsoft Visual Studio development tools.
- The Solutions Architect works closely with our customers and internal teams to support the implementations and operations of our projects for our international clients.
- Analyze and design software solutions based on our software platform
- Be an essential member of a motivated and experienced team
- Add value to the professional project process
- Deliver finished solutions that meet customers' initial requirements
- Work closely with our clients and internal teams
Technologies and tools you get to work with
- .NET, C#
- REST API, Redis, ElasticSearch
- Atlassian Bamboo, Jira, Confluence
- Microsoft Azure, JQuery, Knockout JS
- GIT, BitBucket
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
- 5+ years solid analysis and design experience in a technology deployment environment
- 5+ years experience in C#
- Strong analytical and synthetic skills
- Ability to interpret user requirements and translate them into an implementation and customization strategy
- Ability to cross over between business users on both the functional level and the technology level
- Experience mocking up wireframes using Azure
- A solid understanding of Web standards and Microsoft Visual Studio development tools.
Our interest is sparked if you are
- Smart and fun to work with
- Happy working on a project basis
- Comfortable taking on a multi-functional role
- Client-focused and service-oriented
- Creative and entrepreneurial with a 'can-do' attitude
- A big fan of challenges - and finding solutions to overcome them.
- Innovative and forward thinking
- An aficionado of continuous delivery and all things automated
- Able to work well independently and as part of a team
We offer flexibility and a competitive salary with fringe benefits, and the opportunity to be part of the creation of innovative marketing technology platforms for highly successful Fortune 500 clients.
Stylelabs gives you the ability to use your skills and expertise in a fast-paced, challenging international environment. You'll become part of a talented, dedicated team working in a fun and dynamic culture. We thrive to develop cutting edge technologies that will be used by the world's best-known companies. We nurture the opportunity for career growth into architecture, analysis, project management and development team leadership.
You will primarily work out of our Brussels office (Vorst), with occasional travel to our clients in the US.
We are looking forward to your application, please send your resume and cover letter along as well.
Think you have what it takes to be our new colleague? Get in touch and let's find out together!