As part of 2019 growth and integration strategy we are looking to bring on an extraordinary Technical Software Manager to drive and execute the strategy for technology advances. Reporting directly to the VP of Product Development and operating with a high degree of autonomy this position will serve as a trusted technology advisor to Senior business stakeholders and will towards building ground breaking capabilities and transformative client experiences. In this highly visible role you will have an enormous opportunity to make an impact.
This position will lead a group of engineers in delivery of next generation applications and technology. The individual will build out the development group and lead the development process and software strategy for an industry changing organization. Working closely with Senior leadership as well as SME end-users to develop and implement greenfield technology and operational based systems.
As Technical Manager, you will deploy your extensive technical knowledge and people leadership skills to provide direction and manage a fast growing, highly-engaged, geographically distributed software engineering team accountable for building core applications. This leader is responsible for leading projects and deliver end-to-end application solution including architectural design, analytics, documentation, development, coding, testing, production support, and continual process improvement.
Critical to success in this role is a deep understanding of Web technology specifically in Microsoft .NET environment, proficiency in marketing software design and development, experience managing a distributed development team, and understanding of financial market and culture.
Stylelabs, a SiteCore company, is the company behind Marketing Content Hub, is an international software and integration company focused on innovative enterprise marketing technology platforms for Fortune 500 clients. Marketing Content Hub is a powerful Cloud-based solution designed to offer a 360° interactive view of marketing content and processes.
SiteCore is the global leader in digital experience management software , together we are heading the be first global solution to have a platform that enables content management, commerce, and customer insights all together.
We will give you the ability to use your skills and expertise in a fast-paced, challenging international environment. You'll become part of a talented, dedicated team working in a fun and dynamic culture. We thrive to develop bleeding edge technologies that will be used by the world's best-known companies.
You must be eligible to work in the Belgium without sponsorship.
- Lead, manage, attract and inspire and mentor technology talent while aligning strengths to organizational goals.
- Maintain happy, motivated and professional employees that continuously try to improve and excel
- Advance a thriving team by cultivating a culture rooted in product/engineering ownership, agility, and encourages innovative thinking in software delivery
- Identify and remove roadblocks for your team
- Provide leadership and guidance to coach, motivate, and lead members to their optimum performance levels and career development
- Review practices and ensure standardized practices across all Agile teams and locations.
- Provide oversight to ensure adequate focus on stability, scalability, performance and quality during design and development decision
- Review tools and introduce new ones in coordination with Architect team.
- Stay current with the newest online technologies; research new technologies and make recommendations on implementations in close collaboration with the team
- Continuously evaluate, design and improve the software development and delivery processes
- Manage the relationships with key supporting teams
- Manage the recruitment, on-boarding and training activities of the development team.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related field; or equivalent work experience
- Must have at least 5 years of experience working through the design, development, release cycle, and delivering software products to market
- Experience in managing development resources including thoughtful leadership to translate business needs into functional requirements
- A record of successful delivery of software applications as an individual, Team Leader and/or Technical manager
- 3 years as a technical lead in a Web environment
- Strong Object Oriented experience, and understanding and applying OO design patterns
- Passion for managing continuous optimizations/enhancements to make it robust
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to enhance growth within your direct reports
- Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills aside from your charismatic and energetic leadership capabilities
- Should have a demonstrated history of managing professional personnel
- Passion and knowledge and strong interest in various technology domains and trends
- Positive and focused on "How Can" rather than "What Can't Be Done". Believes that anything is possible and is driven to prove the point
- Smart and fun to work with
- Happy working on a project basis
- A strong team player
- Confident and trustworthy
- Comfortable taking on a multi-faceted role
- Creative and entrepreneurial with a “can-do” attitude
- A big fan of challenges - and finding solutions
- Innovative and forward thinking
We are looking forward to your application, please send your cover letter and resume along as well.