IT Support Engineer
We're looking for new team members for our support team. Would you like to develop your talents, feel passionate about your work, and experience company's growth? Then come in and talk to us quickly. We have a challenging strategic plan in which you, as an experienced IT professional, certainly have a role to play.
This real estate company is one of the biggest firm on the market. Establish since many years here in Belgium and in Europe they are currently looking for new IT Support Engineer to complete their team. With an international approach you will evolve in a dynamic, fun and working environemments working with the latest technologies.
- You are responsible for the accessibility of the 1st line service desk by answering incoming calls, calls via the portal and mail.
- You handle complex incident and request requests from internal employees.
- You provide internal and telephone support to internal customers with regard to Hardware & software issues.
- You make analyzes of reported failures and change requests with regard to computers and applications.
- You set your own priorities through the use of the Service Management Tool, taking into account the ITIL processes used.
- You provide relevant, quality and timely communication so that the level of service remains high.
- You participate in an innovative and constructive way in the Service Support team meeting.
- Together with your team, you ensure that the set targets are achieved.
- You call in the help of 2nd and 3rd line in time so that escalations can be prevented.
- You are very customer-oriented.
- You have a strong interest in IT and you have previous 1st or 2nd line Service Desk experience.
- You have knowledge of networks, telephony, Windows, Citrix at management level and ITIL methods.
- You have a very good written and oral knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
- You can work smoothly with MS Office programs.
- You like to take initiative, work in a solution-oriented way and possess excellent communication skills.
- You organize your work independently, without losing sight of supporting colleagues.
- Salary up to € 50.000
- Smartphone + subscription
- Telephony at home fully paid
- Group insurance
- Individual insurance
- Meal voucher
- Transport allowances
- Flexible hours