I am looking for a support engineer for a top consultancy based in Brussels.
The company is a consultancy specialised in Qview software. They sell the software to their customers, install them and give support and services for them. They are the market leader for Business Intelligence and solutions.
You will join a team of young people who enjoy bonding together through team buildings and team events. You will be able to improve your skills thanks to continuous trainings. Also, you can grow your professional network thanks to the 300 clients that you will help.
- As a support engineer, you will be asked to:
- Manage the IT infrastructure
- Analyse and resolve problems for technical issues
- Identify solutions and implement those
- Internal documentation
- You will work on those technologies:
- Azure IAAS
- Windows Servers, Linux operating systems
- Azure AD
For a support engineer position, you have:
- A Bachelor in computer sciences
- Customer service experience
- Fluent in English and French and/or Dutch
- Experience in BI projects in a plus
- Experience in troubleshooting
- For this position, you will get:
- Salary up to 42k
- Company car
- Fuel card
- Meal vouchers of 8€
- Hospitalisation insurance DKV
- Pension plan
- GSM + laptop
- Flexible hours
- You will enjoy free trainings to acquire new skills but also improve your current ones. Enjoy some team events to get to know your colleagues and create a good working environment.