IT Support Manager
I am urgently looking for a IT Support manager, mature to build a team, lead it and prepare it for internal succession.
- Responsible for the proper functioning of the team and therefore the proper handling of incidents, service requests and problems related to IT
- Coach each individual employee of the team, identify opportunities for improvement in the collaboration within the team and with the rest of the hospital and consult with the IT staff
- Analyze the collaboration of the support team with the other ICT teams (infrastructure, applications, knowledge management, administration, EPD) in order to complete the course of incident reporting and knowledge transfer
- Guide the team in the reorganization of the premises that is ongoing. You also take a close look at the support processes and the tools used for optimization.
- mature to build a team, lead it and prepare it for internal succession
- experience as a manager of a team of people
- NL is a must