Company & department description
Interface Applications is looking for a seasoned Java Developer to strengthen the Alliance Messaging Hub (AMH) development team. The team comprises more than 25 IT professionals, organized in sub teams and is responsible for delivering scalable, high quality, secure, mission critical financial software to the global financial industry.
The successful candidate will demonstrate strong technical skills and will participate in all aspects of the development cycle, covering the design, development, system integration and testing of the Alliance Message Hub product.
Study the technical feasibility and estimate the efforts required to develop solution.
Assist with the analysis of requirements and the development of recommendations as to the approach to follow.
Design, develop, test and support product features in line with agreed requirements
Analyze problems, develop and propose solutions in collaboration with other team members.
Develop and maintain technical documentation.
Support the integration test activities.
Provide guidance to junior team members.
Conduct peer code reviews, for functionality handled in same (or distinct) Agile scrum team
- Education and Experience:
- Degree in Information Technology.
- 8+ years of relevant experience of which 5+ years in Java development with exposure to complex software systems.?
- Professional knowledge and expertise:
- Experience in designing and implementing software solutions with high scalability, performance and resilience (i.e. multi-processing, multi-threading, clustering).
- Strong supporter of visual modelling (UML).
- Hands-on knowledge of:
- J2EE, JBoss Application server, Oracle and SQL,
- PKI, encryption (SSL) and digital signatures,
- XML and related technologies,
- Affinity with following technologies is a plus:
- User interface technologies and & OWASP top 10
- Curiosity to stay at the forefront of technology (e.g. ELK, D3, Docker, Docker Swarm, MicroServices, Kafka).
- Knowledge of SWIFTNet and SWIFT Interface products, and/or the financial messaging business domain.
- Supporting skills:
- Good conduct of English, written and spoken.
- Able to communicate efficiently with remote colleagues by using the appropriate communication channels (email, chat, video, phone, webex...).
- Precise and quality oriented.
- Sensitive to end-user experience.
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility.
- Team player, willing to work in a multicultural environment with a positive "can do" mentality.
What we offer
We offer a competitive salary and a generous range of benefits, including luncheon vouchers and insurances (Group, Accident, Hospitalisation and Europ Assistance).
Want to be part of our global SWIFT family?