- Across our organisation we have assigned a dedicated Business Intelligence (Bi) Consultant expert team with the mission to provide services to our customers. This position is related to our products based on our Swift Watch platform, like Traffic and Banking Analytics, Compliance Analytics and Payments Data Quality.
- The Business Intelligence Expert Team is offering an exciting opportunity to a Junior Business Intelligence & Compliance Consultant to contribute to context of Payments, Trade and Compliance related projects with external customers in Emea. The position is based in Brussels area, Belgium.
- The candidate will join a team of young and dynamic Bi professionals, where the Bi Consultant's main objective will be to drive the delivery of Swift's Watch Portfolio on-boarding engagements to banks within the Emea region. Working closely with a senior consultant or sales expert, the Bi Consultant will contribute during the delivery and post-sales process. The range of consultancy engagements we offer aim at helping our customers to improve their understanding of their own business flows through Swift, overall market evolutions and how peers are performing.
- The analysis and trainings provided by the Bi consultant is of key importance to the customer and needs to be delivered to senior management. This role provides the candidate with a steep learning curve, both to understand every aspect of Swifts business, as well as our customer's business, making this an ideal position to start your career at Swift.
Contribute to the delivery and on-boarding of Swift Watch and Compliance projects to our customers based within the Emea region.
Lead product related training sessions and provide recommendations to the customers
Decompose high-level business and user requirements into functional requirements
Performing complex data extractions and manipulations, which culminate in the design and production of ad-hoc analyses and reports for external clients
Performing data validation and peer reviews to ensure accuracy and appropriateness of analytic models (4-eyes principle)
Perform studies/ consulting assignments on time and budget in line with documented scope and deliverables
Close and efficient communication with the responsible Swift Product Managers and Project Mangers
University degree in Engineering, Economics, Mathematics, Econometrics, Business or equivalent
- Typically 1-2 years of experience, preferably in similar roles and/or industries
- Excellent English, both written and spoken, is required
- Proven interest in financial markets (focused on payments, trade and compliance), consulting or Business Intelligence
- Knowledge of Swift messaging is a plus
Self-driven and autonomous
- Can-do attitude
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills
- Strong financial modelling skills (Excel)
- Quality orientation
- Team spirit
- Keen on analysing data
- Customer orientation