Company & department description
Interested in managing a world class advanced Salesforce implementation? Interested to play a major role in a key project? Join the SWIFT CRM team as Salesforce technical lead.
The CRM team is part of the IT Enterprise Applications Solutions group and delivers all SWIFT CRM applications. The product portfolio includes all solutions supporting customer relationship processes (opportunities, quotations, leads, campaigns, support...), which are articulated around a solid Salesforce implementation.
As part of the Enterprise Applications Solutions department, the team is involved in a strategic back-office transformation program with an ambitious commercial process enhancement and CPQ implementation aligned with most recent industry practices.
We're looking for a strong technical lead / solution architect able to own our broad and growing Salesforce architecture. He/she will ensure that our Salesforce solutions are optimal and that our Salesforce environment is kept at its best.
- Manage the whole SWIFT Salesforce org/infrastructure covering maintainability, robustness, level of customisation and security perspectives.
- Ensure proper Salesforce solution design, including strong functional guidance to minimise customisation, technical and integration design.
- Responsible for cost estimation and risk assessments.
- Own the Salesforce solutions technical documentation.
- Partner with department architects to ensure Salesforce designs are fully in line with the global architecture and to provide Salesforce contribution for the global architecture.
- Maintain high level knowledge about Salesforce products and Salesforce roadmap.
- Develop the SWIFT specific technical roadmap.
- Oversee and improve Salesforce design, development and coding guidelines and practices at SWIFT.
- Coach the development team in these areas.
- Follow and control Salesforce deliverables produced by implementation partners.
Skills and expertise
- Strong hands-on experience on Salesforce administration (configuration, user access, security, data management, process Builder...) and development: Apex, Visualforce, SOQL, SOSL, ...
- Expertise and experience with the Lightning Framework: Lightning Component Framework, Lightning App Builder, Lightning Advanced Components.
- Experience with Salesforce integration: Partner, Custom and Bulk APIs, Salesforce Connect. Understanding Salesforce Platform Events and Canvas is a plus.
- Solid understanding of Apex design patterns and enterprise architecture frameworks as well as with Object-oriented programming paradigm.
- Project experience with exposure to the following Salesforce modules/areas are strong assets: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, marketing Cloud, Customer/partner Communities, App Cloud, Lightning migration.
- Proven expertise in CPQ in general and in Apttus in particular is a strong asset.
- Experience with Salesforce development, testing and deployment tool in Scrum delivery methodology and tools (Jira, Confluence).
- Experience with Salesforce development, testing and deployment tools (like Eclipse, Salesforce DX, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Ant migration toolkit, GIT...).
- Security minded. Familiar with secure IT delivery (code review, security assessments, intrusion testing...). Having had exposure to IT security concepts (HTTPS, PKI, encryption...) and with Common web attacks (OWASP Top 10) will be appreciated.
- Ability to understand the business requirements and converting them into solution designs.
- Ability to advise business about process optimisation to optimise tool usage.
- Quality oriented. Familiar with testing (Apex test coverage, salesforce.com testing automation) and quality insurance processes.
- Strong presentation, writing and communication skills in English; able to articulate options and recommendation
- Open minded team player, ready to adapt to the changing needs.
- Committed to deliver, pragmatic and solution oriented.
- University degree, or proven equivalent experience;
- At least 3 year experience managing full-lifecycle Salesforce implementations as a lead/senior developer.