Company & department description
SWIFT provides the platform, messaging, standards, and products & services to over 11,000 customers in 200+ countries and territories. Our employees are the foundation of this success.\
SWIFT has an unique corporate mindset, where diversity, personal development and networking are actively encouraged. And we think you'll like our office culture, built around the way we work to achieve a healthier work/life balance.
If you want to be part of our dynamic, multi-cultural institution with over 2800 employees of 75 nationalities, in 26 offices worldwide, then explore the vast opportunities, rewards and internationally competitive packages that are waiting for you here at SWIFT.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Security Data Analyst to join our Security Analytics Team.
The Security Data Analyst will co-steer & operate SWIFT's cyber metrics capability.
He/she will manage the reporting of accurate & relevant cyber metrics, depicted into intelligible visuals, providing comprehensive information on SWIFT' security posture & guiding strategic Cyber Security management decisions.
The Security Data Analyst will drive metrics automation & tooling initiatives to bring the capability to the expected maturity level. He/she will proactively identify opportunities for optimization in the data collection & lead CI initiatives.
If you are looking for a thrilling challenge & are interested in setting the foundations of a new Security Analytics team, this opportunity is for you.
If you are looking for a thrilling challenge & are interested in setting the foundations of a new Security Analytics team, this opportunity is for you. Here is what you can expect in this role:
- Guide business and technical stakeholders in the collection and analysis of key data related Cyber Security metrics
- Collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders to establish qualitative analysis on metrics depicting key trends and messages to communicate to targeted audiences
- Build and maintain dashboards for executive & senior leadership reporting, providing critical Cyber Security metrics trending and forecasting information, summarized as appropriate for executive and senior levels consumption
- Produce ad-hoc Security metrics reporting in a concise and consistent manner
- Create data platforms and manage Cyber Security metrics tools
- Proactively identify opportunities for optimization in the data collection
- Partner with stakeholders to turn analyses into opportunities to detect and mitigate future security risk
- A university degree
- Certifications such as CISM, CISSP, ISO27001 or trainings in the domain of Information Security are considered as a plus
Minimum of 3+ years managing, analyzing and reporting on large datasets
Exposure to Cyber Security metrics, key performance indicators (KPIs) and key risk indicators (KRIs)
Very good understanding of Information Security management reporting processes
Previous experience in a corporate security organization is highly preferred
Good knowledge of Information Security processes, procedures and controls
Proven track record in managing multiple projects
Experience in interfacing with multiple levels of management
Knowledge of Splunk, Tableau and ServiceNow is a plus
Excellent analytical & organizational skills
Proactive, consultative and business-minded
Ability to work independently
Strong communication skills
Very good interpersonal skills
Ability to deliver data-driven conclusions effectively
Critical mindset - challenges status quo
What we offer
- A competitive salary and a generous range of benefits. Including luncheon vouchers, sport centre, possibility to opt for a company car, on-site restaurants and insurances (Group, Accident, Hospitalisation and Europ Assistance).
- You will work in a truly international environment with main hubs across 3 continents and since we are a relatively small company (3000 employees), we can still operate fast
- A fantastic working environment. Based in La Hulpe, it is well connected. Parking is available, as is a regular shuttle service to main railway/metro stations in Brussels.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer promoting a culture of continuous development. We support each employee to develop critical competencies in line with career aspirations and SWIFT business needs. Including online and professional courses, hands-on training, internal mobility and excellent networking opportunities.