Company & department description
SWIFT provides the platform, messaging, standards, and products & services to over 10.500 customers in 215 countries and territories.
Our employees are the foundation of this success.
SWIFT has an unique corporate mindset, where diversity, personal development and networking are actively encouraged. And we think you'll like our office culture, built around the way we work to achieve a healthier work/life balance.
If you want to be part of our dynamic, multi-cultural institution with over 2400 employees of 75 nationalities, in 26 offices worldwide, then explore the vast opportunities, rewards and internationally competitive packages that we are waiting for you here at SWIFT.
- Administrate tools for analyzing security events and automating related compliance checks.
- Using, enhancing and tuning tools for efficiently managing large collections of security events
- Provide input to the design, test the functionality, and participate in the implementation of projects for data, systems, and network security infrastructure/management
- Design, develop, test, and support code providing automation capabilities for cyber security toolsets
- Create reporting and search capabilities using advanced data analytic toolsets for identifying norms and alerting on anomalies
- Implement new Cyber & Infrastructure Security tools, integrate tools as needed, maintain, tune and support the tools in response to the needs of the SOC
- Participate in complex investigations and support the SOC in investigations
- Acquire knowledge of changing technologies in own area of responsibility, and provide recommendations for adaptation of technologies or policies
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Experience in a Windows, Unix and IP Networks based environment, in administration, testing or development
- Experience in Python, PowerShell or similar programming languages
- Knowledge of intrusion detection and vulnerability assessment capabilities a plus
- Interest in emerging technologies and threats in the cyber security
- Ability to learn in fast-paced, multi-dimensional, technical environment
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Self-driven as well as be a good team player
- Must be authorized to work in the Belgium
- 4+ years of relevant experience
What we offer
Our headquarters in Belgium is located in the leafy suburb of La Hulpe on the outskirts of Brussels. There is a regular shuttle service between our HQ and the main railway/metro stations in Brussels. We offer a competitive salary and a generous range of benefits, including luncheon vouchers, sport center, possibility to opt for a company car, on-site restaurants and insurances (Group, Accident, Hospitalisation and Europ Assistance). Want to be part of our global family? Apply now!