Reporting to the Head of Technical and Security Advisory, the consultant will contribute to all steps in the process required to deliver technical consulting projects to our customers
- Being engaged in the pre-sales process in order to assess feasibility, budget and scope of potential technical consulting engagements.
- Document assignments in service proposal with clearly defined scopes, deliverables, budget.
- Perform technical studies/ consulting assignments on time, on budget and in line with documented scope and deliverables. Complying with the company's Project Management Methodology.
- At the end of a consulting assignment, be responsible for the post-delivery project steps like internal reporting, helping customers and the relevant account manager to translate the recommendations into clear and tangible actions, customer satisfaction analysis.
- Provide feed-back to the Head of Technical and Security Advisory and the central team in Marketing in order to enhance the consulting services portfolio, collateral and processes
Your assignments will mainly cover:
?1. Technical & Security consulting portfolio: addressing medium and long term strategic customer requirements.
Example of assignments are Architecture studies, Sourcing studies, Technical Assessments, Impact analysis of customer changes (like mergers, platform or version migrations), competitive interface migrations, Security Reviews (e.g. Security Workshops, impacts of Cybersecurity on Swift environments in context of CSP etc). For this type of consulting assignments, we expect the Senior Technical Consultant to
- Engage with clients to understand their pain-points (from different stakeholders) as this feeds requirements for seeking solutions.
- Post-onsite client visit - prepare underlying documentation, supporting technical flows, and deliver High-level and Detailed technical presentations and reports where applicable.
- Articulate objective, relevant and accurate recommendations for the customer to make operational and security improvements.
- Identify potential business opportunities for Swift within the area covered by the team.
- Develop a strong and trusting operational relationship with customers during the engagement.
- Be engaged in the pre-sales process to scope the requirements of a specific customer or a Swift community together with the Account Manager.
- Deliver specialised training around Technical Advisory to help improve our Customer knowledge and awareness (e.g. Security Bootcamp, Advisory Workshops).
2. Project management of customer driven changes
- Prepare and manage Swift customer project plans (where applicable in combination with Swift Services).
- Be a single point of contact for the customer to provide project assistance liaising with other Swift specialists
- Follow-up on product/service deficiencies internally at Swift and ensure consistent communication towards the customer
- Example of customer driven projects may include setting up Managed Services (like Alliance Managed Operations, R7.2 migrations..)
- University degree in Computer Science, electronic engineering or equivalent.
- Post-graduate in Mba or equivalent is a premium.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent customer relationships skills.
- Excellent English, both written and spoken, is required.
- Any other major European language is an asset
- Cyber Security knowledge and Compliance is an asset
- Project management is an asset
Typically requires over 8 to 10 years experience, preferably in similar roles and/or industries.
Willingness to travel (up to 25%)
Professional knowledge and expertise
Knowledge of Cyber Security, Operating Systems and Network fundamental
Knowledge of Swift Interfaces, Products and Services
Strong project management skills and analytical skills
Strong customer focus with strong networking and interpersonal abilities
Strong team player who also has the ability to work independently