Development and maintenance of WorkFlow services, mainly upon JEE technology and Activiti WorkFlow engine:
- REST API with JAX-RS
- Activity upgrade and maintenance of the WorkFlow libraries.
- Apache Camel integration
- WebLogic as JEE application server
- Excellent knowledge of English (spoken, written) and good knowledge of French (spoken, written).
- Sound experience in projects that have applied successfully well-established software engineering methodologies.
- Rapid self-starting capability and experience in team working.
- Presenting in front of large varied audiences.
- Presentation preparation skills.
- Drafting skills.
- Competent communicator.
- Customer and results oriented individual.
- Good planner, able to follow more than one subject at a time.
- Proactive attitude, communicative (i.e. good listener) and customer oriented.
- Good expertise and working experience in a JEE / Spring development project.
- Good knowledge of HTTP security on Rest based systems.
- Good understanding of full stack architectures principles, Web security: experience in at least one set of technology (JEE, Nodejs/Express, Python, Angular, React...).
- Experience in Spring, Activiti, Apache Camel is a plus.
- Experience in container management (Docker, Kubernetes) is a plus.
- Experience in GIT, Jira, Confluence is a plus.
- Experience in Cloud based development is a plus.