I am looking for a system engineer with strong affinity with networks to start ASAP in a European institution.
Here is an opportunity with numerous benefits! An intergovernmental organization is looking for its Junior system engineer. With the mission of providing educational, administrative, financial and legal responses to schools, this organization is supported by around sixty employees.
You will join a very friendly team of 9 dynamic people in the ICT Unit including 3 in the systems department.
- For this position, you will be asked to:
- Management of the system's infrastructure
- Management of the security's infrastructure
- Management of the communication's infrastructure
- You will work with those technologies:
- Active Directory, GPO, Hyper-V
- Dfs, DNS, Exchange 2013,
- System Center, FTP,
- Web servers,
- Microsoft Pfe and general system administration
- Firewall and proxy management (Cisco ASA, Juniper, MS ADFS, MS Exchange Edge)
- LAN, WAN and WIFI network
For this position, you have:
- A Bachelor's degree in IT
- You speak English and/or French
- At least 2 years of experience as network (Cisco) and/or system engineer (Microsoft)
- Strong knowledge of the technologies stated here above
- Good knowledge in Linux
- CCNA could be an asset
- Salary up to 60K
- 37-day offs
- Common transport refund 100%
- Free enrolment for your children in one of the schools
- You will enjoy a challenging and dynamic job in an international environment which will enable you to engage enriching relationships and stimulate your open-minded spirit!
If this job offers triggers, don't hesitate anymore! Apply and we will get in touch!