- Provide expertise and hands on in:
- Setup, deployment, integration and maintenance (patching, lifecycle) of Windows servers together with HP RDP (for a limited period), Symantec GSS, and HP One View;
- VMWare server templates container hardening and ESX server deployment through GSS
- Formalizing and validating SQL Server 2016 standard installation;
- AD upgrade through DC baseline setup and patching, impact analysis of AD mode upgrade, related documents setup and validation.
- Maintain validation documentation pack related to the tasks described in previous point.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in server computing
- Deep knowledge of hardware and infrastructure software platforms
- HP Server (G8, G9 and coming G10);
- Windows Server OS (W2K8, W2K12 and W2K16);
- MS SQL Server installation/deployment;
- Windows servers deployment tools (especially Symantec GSS);
- HP Windows Server management through HP One View, and by a way of consequence REST API;
- Knowledge of integration with Windows AD.
- Ability to assess, organize, prioritize, estimate, execute and deliver results
- Ability to work in an international environment
- Demonstrable track record in communication, personal effectiveness, and collaborative skills.