Business Solution Consultant with real opportunities for career progression!
Due to our continued growth, we are looking for a competent Business Solution Consultant to assist our clients in finding the best people to staff their temporary positions. Put in another way, we are looking for a Business Solution Consultant talent willing to help people find their ideal role/position.
Generally speaking, you will develop existing clients, find new clients, attract relevant candidates, screen them and match them with appropriate positions of your clients and prospects.
Day to day duties
- Calling clients/prospects to offer your expertise as a Business Solution Consultant
- Keeping track of the job opportunities
- You will Develop new clients with long term objectives & views with various approaches
- Advertising your client's opportunities in an attractive way
- Reading efficiently CV's for a quick sort based on the identified client's needs
- Calling relevant candidates to further investigate their suitability, interest and availability
- Arrange interviews and managing client and candidate expectations
- Conduct Interviews: prepare the consultant to the client's interview and accompany them
- Managing in a wise and creative way the client's and the candidate's expectations
- Proven experience as Key account manager or Senior recruitment consultant or similar experiences with proven track records in sales.
- Good understanding and command of sourcing and recruiting techniques.
- Entrepreneurial-minded with a strong focus on the further development of activities.
- Fluent in French and/or Dutch and English (written and spoken).
- Stress-resistant, resourceful, ambitious, proactive with proven time-management skills.
- Ethical approach: adopting an ethical stance is Embedded into our culture and feeds into every aspect of work; it comes from a common desire among our staff to be doing something genuinely useful to society - not just firing CVs into mailboxes - in a sustainable way. Consequently, it is not just about being nice to your clients/prospects/candidates and colleagues. It is also about paying the greatest care to your clients' and candidates' needs. Helping them identifying these needs. Being honest and frank to your colleagues. Sharing information. Communicating soundly to create trust and contributing to a team spirit. And genuinely enjoying doing so because that is taking care of your own needs.
- You will work in a growing company with a human approach.
- Flexible working hours.
- You will have a direct impact on the company which means real career opportunities (ex.: team management) !
- Very Attractive salary plus one of the highest commission plans (up to 40%) and a wide range of flexible benefits and incentives.
- You will benefit of a company car + extras benefits.
The recruitment industry is highly competitive and our success is determined by our people. Therefore, if you are ambitious, driven and want to contribute towards a highly successful team, we will challenge, invest and support you to help you grow into a Business Manager through our tailored made trainings.