We are looking for a Project Manager.
- We are currently looking for an ERP Project Manager to reinforce an ongoing project based in Brussels. Working for a leader in the construction industry, our consultants work with best of breed technologies every day while helping our client solve complex business problems.
- As an ERP Project Manager, you will have key responsibilities in delivering a Construction Industry ERP solution for our client.
- Ensuring successful delivery of the project as measured by schedule, budget and quality performance measures.
- Communicating status with regular frequency, manage risks and issues, and monitor financial performance according to in place agreements made between Winignite and the customer.
- Feeling challenged to understand and respond to clients' varied business needs in the construction industry, and work with the implementation team to rapidly enhance their capabilities to deliver the solution.
- Supervising, coaching and motivating the implementation team.
- Developing detailed work plans that form the baseline or yardstick for measuring process.
- Managing the deliverable approval process essential to overall project approval.
- A relevant study field, with an addition of 5 to 10+ years of project experience including 1+ years of project management experience with a majority of this focused on the implementation of ERP solutions, either AX or other ERP products (i.e. SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft).
- Clear and concise oral and written communication.
- Ability to lead people, teams and projects.
- Understanding of aspects of business management and strategic evaluation.
- Working knowledge of at least one software development methodology.
- Knowledge of project estimation techniques and challenges.
- Results oriented / self-directed ability to drive change in unstructured environment.
- Strong client interface and presentation skills & ability to quickly build relationships.
- Strong business acumen & track record of initiative and outstanding performance.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Passion for learning and strong time management skills.
- Industry experience within the construction industry is an advantage.
- Fluent in English. Dutch and French would be an advantage.
- Have the experience or be open to work in an international context
- Duration: 12 months + extension(visibility till end of 2019 certain)
- Location: Brussels