- Based on a pre-existing and approved list of business requirements, together with the business you will further analyse and detail these different needs.
- You model the agreed processes and describe the needs in a way that is understandable for the business and unambiguous way by using Use Cases.
- You analyse these needs and translate them into both a conceptual and detailed solution (description of the functionality to be automated, including the necessary data) that forms the basis for the functional designs and the tests. With package-based solutions, the execution of gap analyses is also your responsibility.
- You draw the analysis very broadly about the end-to-end process to ensure that you have all the impacts and go deep enough to have no ambiguity in the design phase and in the expectations of the business.
- You also provide support or at least actively support the functional and technical designers in elaborating and documenting the functional design with the aim of delivering a qualitative IT solution, in accordance with the business analysis, architectural vision and imposed standards.
- You do the review of the functional designs and the test analysis.
- You ensure the necessary coordination with and knowledge transfer between all parties involved, both within business and ICT.
- You and your colleagues form the bridge between the business and ICT.
- You analyse business-related change requests and issues during the execution of the project.
- During the planning phase of a project, you contribute to the business case and help you to realize scope and workload. During the realization of the project, you help to monitor the scope.
- You offer support for production problems.
- You have at least 5 years' experience as a business or Functional Analyst ideally in financial sector or the insurance sector
- Mainframe background has added value
- You can seamlessly combine structured, plan and process-based work with the necessary creativity.
- Working together for you as a team player is self-evident.
- You have concrete experience with analysis and modeling techniques such as BPMN and UML techniques, including Use Cases, ...
Location : Brussels
Duration : 6 months (+ extensions)