We are currently looking for a "Java developer" and We believe that it would be a awsome mission for you !
If you are interested in this great oppotunity, you will find the job description and my contact details bellow.
Location : Bruxelles
Duration : 5 month ++
Start date : mid - end of Jully (flexibel)
Designs and/or implements changes in the context of a Software Change Request (Scr)Duties
- Translates (part of) an Scr document into a concrete design, consistent with the functionalrequirements, the Software Architecture and the technical specifications.
- Implements this design with the required technologies; the implementation usually consists of amodification of a larger, ever-evolving system.
- Creates and performs unit tests
- Assists the Functional Analyst with the technical aspects of the preparation of an Scr and the associatedspecifications.
- Fulfills the RUP roles Implementer and Designer
Supports the developed applications
- Assists in the problem analysis of incidents on the testing and production platforms.- Handles the Spr (Software Problem Report) assigned to him/her.
- Does code refactoring where necessary
Maintains the technical knowledge and documentation of the BeNe Systemduties:
- Is technical expert for one or more BeNe applications and/or components, and maintains thetechnical documentation.
- Formulates improvement proposals from his/her technical domain
Evolution of responsibilities
Responsibilities can evolve according to the growth in experience and competence.
- Junior: above all concrete implementation of changes with a clear design.
- Intermediate/Advanced: design and implementation. Lead Developer of a simple component.Certified on basic technology (e.g. Java Programming).
- Senior: design and implementation. Lead Developer of an application or one or more components.Active participation in technical analysis. Acts as code reviewer. Is a potential member of a Technicalreview Board. Certified expert in one or more technologies.
- Expert: can act as Software Architect, has a global overview on the BeNe System. Is alsoresponsible for quality control and knowledge transfer.
General (In order of importance)
- Technological Knowledgeis a craftsman and/or expert in his technological field, and continuously trains himself for this.
- Professional Effectivenesscan turn concrete requirements into a technological solution correctly and quickly. Accurate andquality-oriented.
- Communication Skillshas the communication skills, both written and spoken, to be a good team player.to work in projects. Has the necessary knowledge of English, Dutch and/or French.- Motivationtechnologically driven, result-oriented.
- Technological Knowledgeis
- proficient in one or more of the following technological domain :
- Java Component Technology and Frameworks (J2EE, EJB, JAX-B, JAX-WS, Spring, Hibernate)
- Java GUI (Swing)
- Oracle PL/Sqlo XML technologies (XML, XSLT, XML schema, castor, ...)
- Modelling :
- Good knowledge of Object and Component Oriented Design
- Good knowledge of Umlo Knowledge of Database Design (ERD, standardization)o Knowledge of XML Design (XML schema)
- Configuration Management : GIT