- As Project Manager, you ensure that the project is delivered on-time, within scope and within budget, with a good quality standard.
- Being an experienced Project Manager, you know that you dedicate an important part of your time to coordination, information, communication and you master the best practices in project management.
- You set up the appropriate project governance (internally and with the client) for the correct follow-up & management of your projects in accordance with the processes, the strategic aims and vision defined by the client, as well as in accordance with the state-of-the art practices, laws and regulations.
- You have min. 5 years' experience in Project management (not only in the IT sector) or in a leadership role in performing project or program management.
- Communication is something you like and that you excel in: listening, rewording, sharing, transmitting, exchanging with this capability of taking good care of your interlocutor's personality, sensitiveness, experience. And you are always looking to improve your skills in those fields by a regular and sound self-questioning.
- You feel at ease with negotiation: you are persuasive and creative in looking for win-win agreements.
- You are talented in dealing with conflicts and in transforming them into something positive for all parties.
- You are gifted for anticipating and identifying problems and for dealing with them in a very detached, creative and responsive manner.
- You can define yourself as a well-experienced and wised counsellor, a mentor, an inspiring person.
- You feel comfortable with a leading position, being a shepherd, always “above the fray”, a representative, the one responsible with a global look.
- You are in fluent in French or Dutch and English (in oral, listening and writing
- Location: Eupen
- Duration: 3 months (there is a 2nd project for 1 year possible after)