We are looking for a Project Manager that will be responsible for putting/creating PMO environment.
The project manager for this role will be responsible for putting the PMO environment in place. A project management office is a group within an organization responsible for defining standards and executing tasks associated with managing projects. It creates structured schedules and project plans based on the project goals, resources needed, potential risks, time to market and budget constraints.
Moreover, Pmos are able to identify processes and activities to improve. Since Pmos have a broader scope, understanding the basic processes and standards of different departments across the organization.
The primary functions of the Project Manager are:
- Putting/creating the PMO environment including:
- Monitoring and reporting on active projects and portfolios (following up project until completion), and reporting progress to top management for strategic decisions on what projects to continue or cancel ;
- Defining standardized project management standards, procedures, methods and tools to support project teams across an entire organization; includes administrative services and training in process, methodology, and tools ;
- Managing the process of deploying changes to enterprise class applications and their infrastructure in line with project milestones, Agile cycles, and key business events including the project schedule and budget ;
- Collaborating with technical managers, functional (business) managers, software developers, business analysts, infrastructure support teams, and third-party contractors or consultants to manage projects and releases.
- Master diploma in economics is a Plus ;
- 10 years' experience in Project Management ;
- Proven experience in putting/creating PMO environment ;
- Bilingual (French - English).
- Location: Brussels
- Duration: 4 months