Talencia Consulting - Security Architect
I am looking for a Security Architect for my client based in Brussels - 1 year contract + extension
The Security Architect role is responsible for leading architectural activities, providing expert technical knowledge and hands on proficiencies with endpoint security solution design, development and deployment as well as providing input and oversight to other activities from a security perspective.
With a suitable knowledge of security principles and endpoint security architecture, the role serves as the subject matter expert for endpoint protection, working with various technology teams to recommend.
Security architect also has responsibilities for producing design documents and conducting implementation reviews.
- Work with Endpoint Security team located in India/Bangalore and organizing their Day-to-Day Operational activities
- Provide project, operational & incident status updates to leadership
- Provide pro-active advice/guidance regarding endpoint protection optimization (including platform, security policy and improvements to operational & governance processes)
- Act as security SME and provide input and assistance in the creation of architectural solutions of non-endpoint security related technologies and capabilities
- Assist in review and analysis of high priority/high impact endpoint generated security alerts or events and support necessary escalation
- Ability to translate technical requirements and challenges to leadership.
- Excellent analytical/problem solving ability, strong influence and negotiation skills, excellent relationship management skills.
- Cultural tolerance. Solid experience in Offshore Operational activities.
- Ability to execute design activities leveraging knowledge of application design techniques, ensuring designs are consistent with approved solutions architecture.
- Adherence to design standards and performing technology proofs-of-concept to support design approaches.
- Solid knowledge in application development life cycle, including requirements definition, system design and testing / QA and transition to production.
- Strong understanding of security design patterns/methodology and configuration management practices and procedures.
- Advanced proficiency and expertise across multiple technical areas and business segments including, but not limited to: internet, identity and access management, data/information management, network, mobile, enterprise applications and solutions architecture.
- Outgoing personnality
- French or Dutch and English