Talencia Consulting - Service Delivery Manager eConnectivity
I am looking for a Service Delivery Manager eConnectivity.
- Deep knowledge of existing contracts covering the scope of global connectivity.
- Assure that contracts are respected.
- Maintain/build relationship with different Suppliers.
- Follow up and Service review/improvement.
- Service Management activities
- Manage regular service reviews with supplier stakeholders in accordance with the agreed schedules
- Contribute to financial related activities concerning: Invoice reconciliation, Service credit management.
- Contribute to translate requirements into business service level requirements (SLA, SLO, RTO, RPO...Gold, Silver, Bronze)
- Contribute to Service Continuous Improvement
- Contributor for the Service Catalogue (solution /capabilities)
- Proven experience of Contract and Supplier management, Service Management, Risk Management with multi-disciplinary teams and managed outsourced suppliers.
- Proven track record with complex global network connectivity contracts and deployments.
- Strong understanding of network connectivity environments. (LAN, WLAN, WAN, MAN, industrial environment).
- Broad understanding of multiple network technologies (MPLS, DMVPN)
- Develops best practices and knowledge of internal/external business.challenges to improve products
- Willing to participate in on-call schedule for Service Coordination.
- Strong Knowledge of Business application landscape and lifecycle processes.
- Knowledge of IT service management (e.g. ITIL).
- IT process management experience.
- Operational supplier management skills
If you are interested? send me your CV via the button below.