We are looking for a Technical Lead Microsoft for 1 of our clients.
We are currently looking for a Technical Lead Microsoft or Architect to reinforce an ongoing project based in Brussels. Working for a leader in the construction industry, our consultants work with best of breed technologies every day while helping our client solve complex business problems.
- Deploy ERP architecture by recommending Hardware and software solutions (programming, configuring, uploading, downloading, monitoring, controlling, diagnosing, and documenting), tools, and utilities.
- Preparing guidelines and overseeing the team delivering custom development, interfaces, workflows, data migration, reports and output documents.
- Designing and testing simulations.
- Technical support of solution road map and upgrade scripts.
- Assist in creating environments and manage/maintain them.
- Capture the technical design of the solution.
- Follow-up on bugs and incidents about the solution.
- Manage knowledge transfer of analyst-programmers in order to maintain solutions.
- Manage the overall quality of customizations, software architecture and technical installation of implemented projects.
- Validate functional designs on their technical feasibility.
- Design the technical architecture for integrating between applications.
- A higher degree in IT or an equivalent area.
- 5 years of development/programming experience, with at least a first experience in Software Architecture.
- Practical and technical experience in a Microsoft development environment
- Knowledge of .NET is a strong asset (C# and/or VB.NET, XML, Web services, etc.).
- Practical and technical experience in a Microsoft Dynamics AX environment.
- Willingness to learn industry-specific ERP modules in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated success in guiding and coaching teams.
- Strong communication skills combined with a customer oriented attitude and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English. Dutch and French would be an advantage.
- Have the experience or be open to work in an international context.
- Location: Brussels
- Duration: 12 months + extensions (long term project)