Within the Power 2 You project, the client is evolving to an NWOW environment, working in a more result-oriented mode.
To support this, we are also making changes in the way people are working digitally:
- People will evolve from Windows 7 to Windows 10
- To be able to work any device, they will start working in a Citrix environment
- The client chose to implement SharePoint as an online collaboration platform, with a new intranet on top of it (Wizdom).
Your mission is, together with the selected external partners:
- Make sure people are guided to adopt all these changes
- Support the external partners in organizing the sessions to cover input from end-users
- Make sure for SharePoint we define a common way of working throughout the organization, set up a governance and make sure all departments are aligned on this
Together with internal Project Manager lead the change management activities, regardingless the team or project boundaries:
Assess the current user readiness (included hard and soft skills),
and define the change impact
- Create change management strategy
- Identify, analyze, prepare risk mitigation tactics
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance
- Perform communication efforts
- Organize training efforts
- Consult and coach managers and teams
- Support and engage Senior leaders
- Support organizational design and definition of roles and responsibilities
- Monitor and ensure user readiness
- Track and report issues
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
- Support change management at the organizational level
- Competences: The profile we are looking has the following competences:
- Hard skills:
- Has experience in guiding organizations through transformations & realizing sustainable change.
- Has experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools in IT environment
- Fluency in Dutch or French and sufficient capabilities for the other one. English knowledge mandatory.
- Soft Skills:
- Has exceptio yer and able to work collaboratively with and through others.