Purpose of the job
- Overall responsible for the delivery of IT Infrastructure Demands, either coming from IT-driven (technical) initiatives, or as part of Business-driven (functional) projects.
- Coordinates a team of Project Owners who are managing the implementation partners delivering the IT Infra projects. Is himself/herself Project Owner for a defined set of IT Infra projects.
- Follows up the financials for the delivery of the IT Infrastructure projects. Quantitative data
- Responsible for the definition, preparation, delivery and handover to support for all IT Infrastructure demands
- 50-100 Infra projects of varying size and complexity
- 29 countries (all countries)
- Total projects cost of €2-5 Mio per year
- Responsible for a team of 2-4 IT Infra Project Owners Collaborate with internal / external contacts: Collaboration with the Leader IT Business Partnering and Leader IT Strategy to support the prioritization of the IT Infrastructure Demands & projects.
- Day-by-day collaboration with IT Business Partners, IS Competence Centers, Service Owners and Service Managers for the project definition, delivery and handover to “run” organization.
- Collaboration with the IT Outsourcing Partners Job description:
- Delivers the roadmap of IT Infrastructure projects within the defined scope, budget, timing and quality
- Oversees the integration points & dependencies within the group of IT Infra projects & demands, and with other projects and processes
- Owns the delivery of a defined number of IT Infrastructure projects within the overall IT Infra projects roadmap
- Supports the IT value realisation
- Leads, coaches and develops the IT Infrastructure project owners & managers
Required Educational background & experience
- More than 10 years' experience IT Infrastructure projects
- (Program) Management experience
- People management experience
- University education at Master level
Technical skills, Personal skills and behaviours
- Understanding of IT processes and requirements, and ability to translate these into solutions and services
- Program Management skills
- Financial understanding to create and manage the budget
- Good knowledge of English, both verbal and written
- Problem solving
- (People) Management skills