We are looking for an experienced Infrastructure Architect (not a system engineer or designer) with:
IT generalist with a strong technical background and proven experience in various domains (Network, End User Computing, Hosting, Applications...)
Strong knowledge and familiarity with the Microsoft stack of services (Azure, Office365, SCCM, InTune...)
The Infrastructure Architect will work on-site in a team, together with other architects, within the technology, information and application areas. The position reports to Head of Infrastructure and Workplace Architecture within Architecture & Standards.
The consultant will be hired as extra capacity into the Infrastructure and Workplace Architecture team and primarily work in projects to:
- Develop, implement and maintain relevant infrastructure architectures and roadmaps, working in an enterprise context, founded on ITIL and TOGAF.
- Analyse complex business needs and problems, translate them into complete and clear models, in collaboration with business, service delivery and information, application, technology, and security architects.
- Work extensively in projects - Guide and approve architectures and designs for new solutions and services
- Build awareness of and drive compliance with global architectural standards
- Service Management
- Governance, SLA, Reporting
- IT security & risk
- Change Management & Service migration & integration
Knowledge of any of the following is considered a plus
- Global telephony solutions
- SAP Infrastructure and SAP Basis
- Identity and Access Management
- Good communication skills and experienced in interaction with business stakeholders
- Ability to work independently, defining targets and prioritizing tasks in a demanding and multicultural environment
- Structured, customer service minded, team-player, proactive and highly committed
- Competency with relevant frameworks: Especially TOGAF and ITIL.
- English (fluent written and spoken)