For our client, one of the Big 4, in Ghent we are looking for someone in order to strengthen their Learning Technology team. We are therefore looking for a PHP developer to support their growth ambitions.
Being part of the Learning Technology team, you are responsible for the analysis, design, implementation, testing, follow-up and maintenance of Learning Management Systems. You work in close collaboration with the project manager and ensure that clients' needs get the best-suited solution.
- You hold a degree / experience in the IT field;
- You have firm understanding of Cross-Browser/platform issues and solutions;
- You have solid background in SQL, XML, XSD, SOA, .NET;
- You have good understanding of LMS solutions such as Moodle, Totara, COD, NetDimensions, SuccessFactors;
- You demonstrate good fundamental knowledge of computer systems (such as Unix/Linux), IT trends and technologies (Gamification, Mobile, Social etc.) and UX principles;
- You have strong analytical skills, enabling a smooth interpretation of business needs and optimization of processes;
- You are capable to work efficiently as part of a team as well as independently;
You have an eye for details and take responsibility for delivered results.
Strong customer orientation and an excellent service attitude are part of your DNA;
You are flexible, eager to learn, and can think out of the box.
Good communication skills in Dutch and English are required.
An exciting job in a young and dynamic team, located in our new building in Ghent. On top of that you will have the opportunity to work for our customers on long term varied projects with an international focus. Also a lot of training programs and personal growth perspectives combined with an attractive salary package and fringe benefits.