What are we looking for?
We are looking for a passionate and committed IT Project Leader with strong interest/focus on 2 distinct areas
- Marketing: Applications supporting marketing processes, providing key input towards CT sales/commerce activities.
Main focus will be on market analysis tools.
- Sales Enablement: Solutions frequently implemented as mobile apps (iOS/Android) or Embedded in public websites, to quickly :
identify the right solution for and with the customer. Drive transition from stand-alone applications towards fully integrated into sales toolbox and CT IT landscape. Strong focus on establishing synergies, master data, standardization towards applied technologies, UI/UX, re-usability in all countries, for all product and brands.
As Project Manager you will be responsible to secure the full application lifecycle, Embedded in the end-2-end business processes.
You will have the opportunity to work with a highly motivated international business and IT team in a challenging and very dynamic environment. Depending exact scope, you will report either to the IT Team Leader Aftermarket or the IT Team Leader Sales & Marketing.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have a good blend of business, IT and project management skills. Specific requirements for this position
- Strong background in project management: scope, planning, financial overview, reporting
- Ability to think as the user, translate into IT requirements and drive the realization thereof
- You are strong communicator, fluent in English, both written and spoken
Furthermore, following qualities are considered as an asset
- Knowledge of different sales, marketing and aftermarket processes in a customer center of an industrial company.
- Understanding and experience with software development processes including defining business requirements, defining technical specifications, development procedures, testing procedures, change management and implementation.
- Understanding and experience with software support processes.
- Experience in working in a large international company.
- You are customer focused, and professional. Also, you have good communication and interpersonal skills and maintain a good relationship with other stakeholders.
- You have self-drive and passion, triggered by technology and software development.
- You are enthusiastic, proactive and passionate, but you still work systematically, accurately and are focusing on delivered quality and results.
- You like to be challenged and have very strong analytical skills and problem-solving abilities. As such you are not afraid of making errors and are willing to learn by doing.
- You can handle pressure, and are prepared to work outside regular office hours, which is sometimes necessary due to a deadline.
- You consider the team to be more than just the sum of the members
- You are inquisitive and eager to learn. Next to this you have good coaching skills to take the team and application to the next level.
- You understand the dynamics of change management, support, service and you consider continuous improvement, thinking outside the box and ahead a given