Project/Department Description and responsibilities
We are currently looking for a Senior Program Manager Data to work from Brussels and Ghent office to mainly
- Manage one or multiple major projects (concept, follow-up, implementation, evaluation, etc) within different domains who's activities impact the entire organisation and clients within it's scope. Scope range, timing, budget and quality are managed in accordance with internal and external processes' of the company. Main activities include:
- Migrate the of applications to the Cloud
- Guide the Data Program while executing of several projects
- Ensure well executed people management within different teams.
- Define timeline and mile stones of the projects.
- Assign tasks and responsibilities to the team members within different project groups.
- Managing the risks and issues related to the delivery.
- Clarify high-level scope and the technical synergies between the different sub-projects.
- Ensuring the compliance to standards and best practices across all projects.
- Manage a team of internal staff and/or external contractors.
- Be proactive in proposing technical solutions and innovations.
- Reporting progress, issues, risks etc. to the customer and to the Program Manager.
- Install a process of « project review » to make sure the continuous qualitative delivery is assured from the “lessons learned”.
- Self investment and participation to the creation of a « learning school » of the applied knowledge and tools used in the processes' within different domains.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision
- Quick learner, motivated self-starter
- Result oriented & customer cantered
- Structured / Organized
- High accountability and team spirit values
- +10 years experience in Program Management
- Very good experience in reporting and analysis
- Knowledge of IT Data evolution
- Experience working with Amazon WSS, Azure is a plus.
- Good knowledge of Planview, MS Project or equivalent is a plus.
- Good experience using reporting and visualisation tools is a plus
- Strong Agile minded.
- Certified Prince2, PMI, or equivalent
- Language proficiencies: FR, NL and ENG