Primary Tasks and responsibilities
- Create and maintain the Product Backlog
- Prioritize the features in the Backlog before each Sprint
- Managing the risks and issues related to the delivery.
- Clarifying high-level scope and the technical synergies between the different sub-projects.
- Ensuring the compliance to standards and best practices across all demands.
- Be proactive in proposing technical solutions and innovations.
- Reporting progress, issues, risks etc. to the customer and the tribe leader
Secondary Tasks and responsibilities
- Helping the Scrum Master organize Sprint Review Meetings
- Attend Sprint Planning meetings
- Deploy and develop an active and consistent communication with different stakeholders.
- Conflict management (tech and non-tech).
- Facilitate the operational functionality of the squads/teams and other stakeholders.
- Follow-up on possible change and deliverables related feedback from the customer on continuous bases.
Non-Technical profile requirements
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision
- Quick learner, motivated self-starter
- Result oriented & customer centered
- Structured / Organized
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills
- High accountability and team spirit values
- Master Degree in Computer Science OR equivalent through experience.
- Mandatory Experience and very good knowledge of Agile methods preferably as a product owner (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban, SAFe)
- Expert knowledge of complex Systems Integration.
- Very good knowledge of one or more of the following concepts or technologies (SOA, API Management, MicroServices, Enterprise Integration Patterns, Rest, UI frameworks)
- Agile minded.
- Certified Prince2, PMI, or equal by experience
- Expert knowledge of Java architecture.
- Very good coaching & training skills
- FR and/or Dutch