Mission and Context
From the ServiceDesk, provide first line customer support to end users either by phone, Skype, Email. Manage the incident and service request ticket and allocate the tasks to the Resolver groups.
Act as a back-up of the Incident & Escalation Manager.
- Log every Incident or Service request with correct detailed information in the ITSM tool (Remedyforce) when it is reported directly to you by phone or by e-mail
- Perform the triage activity based on our knowledge base or additional information gathered at client side in order to reach effectiveness in the allocation process to the IT Service Queue
- Meet or exceed key performance indicators set by Service Levels for addressing response to Incidents or Service requests
- Forward incidents related tasks to the appropriate support team if you cannot resolve the issue within pre-defined time intervals or following the work instruction provided
- Escalate potential issues or request for escalation to the Escalation Manager
- Verify closure communication of Incident and Service Request as appropriate and after verification with the user / requester
- Assist as a ServiceDesk member in the improvements and maintenance of the service desk application, to keep up to date with knowledge about the use of defined tools, templates and standards.
- Execute activities in relation with the Identity and Access management process
- Organize work efficiently and effectively under the guidance from your manager
- Undertake training and development where necessary to maintain awareness of new and emerging technologies
- Maintain up to date knowledge of IT services available
- ITILV3 Foundation (certified is a plus)
- MS Office 365 suite and Windows 7/10 OS
- Understanding of Web/Internet/Intranet/ VPN/Citrix technologies
- Active Directory / User management (IT Security basic awareness)
- File Management - MS SharePoint - OneDrive
- Use of a IT Service Management tool is an asset
- Customer oriented attitude and results focus
- Insight in Business organization and IT processes
- Provide routine oral and written information clearly and concisely
- Ability to deal with IT professional / VIP
- Excellent relationship skills, polite
- Being empathic
- Communication skills
- Stress resistant
- College degree, specialized training, or equivalent work experience
- Oral and written proficiency in French / Dutch and English.
- Ability to work independently
- Typically requires 18 months of relevant work experience - ServiceDesk
- implementation experience a plus