What is a Data Analyst at Taleo?
A data analyst collects and stores data on sales numbers, market research, logistics, linguistics, or other behaviors. He brings technical expertise to ensure the quality and accuracy of that data, then processes, designs and presents it in ways to help people, businesses, and organizations make better decisions.
We are looking to hire a Data Analyst to join our data team. You will take responsibility for managing our master data set, developing reports, and troubleshooting data issues. To do well in this role you need a very fine eye for detail, experience as a data analyst, and deep understanding of the popular data analysis tools and databases.
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Managing users and user roles.
- Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with quality assurance analyst if necessary.
- Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets.
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- Helping develop reports and analysis.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Supporting the Data Warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems.
- Generating reports from single or multiple systems.
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
- Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems.
- Training end users on new reports and dashboards.
- Providing technical expertise on data Storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
How we imagine our future consultant?
At least a Master's degree in a BI discipline or a proven experience in BI
- Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks.
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
- Knowledge of the following tools: SQL, SAS, Harry Pilot, Spotfire, Python (...) could be a real asset
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
- High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large scale databases.
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
- Understanding of addressing and metadata standards.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
You are fluent in French and English, a good knowledge of Dutch is also an asset
Why should you should join us ?
As part of the Taleo family you will actively participate in the delivery of large scale projects in different sectors of activities.
You will be part of a talented and dynamic team
You will be able to benefit from a broad diversity of career options career and have the possibility to develop international and long lasting work relationships.