The purpose of the position is to drive the delivery of the challenging IFRS 9 & IFRS 17 projects. Within the finance and risk departments of our client,the main objective of the Programme is to meet the new IFRS standards enforcement dates by mean of implementing a brand new end-to-end solution improving quality and efficiency in the IFRS reporting processes.
The team will be composed of experts Business Analysts.
Executes following tasks
- Facilitate and manage the development and implementation of a E2E solution, aligning with all key stakeholders in an Agile way of working.
- Manage, monitor and report on the project roadmap and budget from an EPIC & Feature perspective and be up-to-date on the actual vs planned progress
- Supervise the works of the team in the formulation and consolidation of the various finance business requirements ; analysis, elaboration and gathering of the data requirements by collaborating with the company's other impacted departments (mainly Risk and IT) design of the As-is & To-be solutions and processes translated from new IFRS legislations and evaluate the necessary efficiency improvements impact analysis of the implementation of guidance on the company's financials
- Build a bridge between Finance, Risk and IT
- Take part in the change management activities within the financial department
- Liaise with other initiatives to identify data requirements, synergies and dependencies.
- Report the EPIC status to executive team members and to the Initiative Owner (Program Manager).
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in Insurance business Finance/Risk fields
- IFRS or Solvency II previous experience - Shown abilities to drive and steer initiatives from planning through execution in an Agile environment
- A good experience in stakeholder management at all levels (from technical delivery to executive level).
- Ability to connect finance and risk problematics - Previous involvement in transformation projects
- Excellent facilitation, interpersonal, supplier management, coordination, analytical and presentation skills (both oral and written)
- Proficiency in English and French or Dutch - Basic understanding of actuarial processes and outputs would be a plus
The candidate will be
- Hands-on, pragmatic and solution-minded
- Excellent team player by working with cross-departmental Business and IT stakeholders
- Highly motivated and committed
- Capable to deal with uncertainty and of working in a dynamic and constantly changing environment.