What is a Scrum Master at Taleo?
A Scrum master is the facilitator for an Agile development team. He manages the process for how information is exchanged.
To achieve this, you will have different responsibilities...
- You guarantee a smooth use of the Scrum methodology
- You are responsible for delivering and achieving the goals of the project
- You organise and facilitate all the Scrum ceremonies: the daily Scrum, the sprint planning, the retrospective meetings, ...
- You manage the different risks of the project and remove barriers (manage interdependencies & Impediments)
- You provide assistance or support to the Product Owner concerning the Product Backlog
- You can challenge yourself in contact with technical and business teams
How we imagine our future consultant?
- You have between 1 to 5 years of experience as a Scrum Master
- You have a good knowledge of Agile methodologies. A certification is an asset.
- You have strong communication, listening & relational skills
- You are fluent in French or Dutch (Bonus: and a good knowledge of the other) and English
- You propose solutions to our client
- In a permanent learning environment, you are working on the company development
What is Taleo looking for?
- You have a University Degree in the Information Technologies fields or an experience
- You are looking for a fun and learning work environment.
Then you are probably the person we are looking for!
Why should you should join us ?
As part of the Taleo family you will actively participate in the delivery of large scale projects in different sectors of activities.
- You will be part of a talented and dynamic team
- You will be able to benefit from a broad diversity of career options career and have the possibility to develop international and long lasting work relationships.