This international company is well known and market leader in delivering specific and high tech solutions based on recognition, collecting and processing of different materials. Their HQ is based in Leuven, but they have several other sites around the world: China, United States, Japan,... They count over 300 employees and they keep expanding due to their innovative and R&D-driven approach.
To expand their software team (6#) they are looking for an experienced technical lead/ Project Manager with an expert level knowledge of C++.
- As a technical lead you will be responsible to challenge your software team on all levels, e.g. architecture, estimation, prioritization... And to plan each project in detail (design > implementation > testing > documentation) with all the necessary stakeholders. Communication is key and can go face-to-face, dashboards and other reporting tools.
- Because of the high technicality of the projects you will be working very closely with the software development team (C++ Developers).
- You are able to be flexible in your approach towards each unique project. Therefore you can switch between different methodologies like Kanban, Agile/Scrum, Extreme programming,...
- You have a higher degree in Informatics.
- You are an expert in C++ software programming (back-end).
- You already have more than 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
- You will be responsible for internal and external project and therefore you are willing to travel up to 20%.
- You will be part of a growing team and company that invests and gives chances to their own employees.
- They also offer a nice salary package including a company car with fuel card, insurances, meal vouchers, worktools, a bonus and 6 ADV.
Don't hesitate to send me your resume via the button below.