This Multinational organization employs more than 80.000 people worldwide. They offer services in quality inspection, testing and certifications in a wide range of sectors.
For the pharmaceutical sector they are looking for a Database Manager to join their data management department.
- As Database Manager you are part of a project team.
- You will be in close contact with the pharmaceutical clients in order to understand which type of data and volume of data needs to be transferred, how it should be stored and which statistical studies should be done.
- You also communicate the needs and understand the complexity of the analysis with the biomedical scientists.
- You will write scripts in PL/SQL, SQL, Powershell to capture the data. You will set up correct database structure. You will perform data checks through queries. You will also learn how to do data conversions, which requires a good view on the more complex packages.
- If you are interested in SAS there is also a possibility to work on with these statistical tools.
- Possibilities for long term career development within the company conversion specialist, software development or Project Coordinator.
- You have a bachelor in IT.
- You have experience and knowledge of PL/SQL.
- You understand database structure and SQL queries.
- Thanks to your good logical and analytical reasoning skills and excellent communication skills you are able to understand the needs of the clients and scientists.
- You are fluent in English, knowledge of Dutch is a nice to have.
You will work in a team of experienced people who will guide you in your role and responsibilities. The close team works together towards the mutual goal.
You will receive an attractive salary completed with group and hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers and a company car with a fuel card.
Do you want to work for a great employer and take your professional career to the next step?
You can already send through your CV ia the button below.