This dedicated software house is developing very innovating mobile applications for a specific niche on the international market. With almost 20 employees they are determined to stay on their top position and expand their market. They have a start-up culture where they have room for flexibility, creativity and most of all qualitative products. Being supported by a bigger structure they can guarantee safety and stability within the company. They are located in Brussels but they also have an office in West-Flanders.
At the moment they want to reinforce their development team with several passionate and dedicated .NET / Xamarin developers.
- As a .NET / Xamarin developer your responsibility will be developing high standard and detailed mobile applications.
- You will be a part of the full development cycle of the app, meaning you will be a part of the analysis, development, testing and operational support.
- Most importantly, you'll be working in a technical environment where you have to be flexible and creative to make these high-quality Xamarin applications.
- You have a higher ICT-degree: Bachelor or Master.
- You have a broad knowledge of .NET (ASP.NET MVC, C#, Visual Studio).
- You already have developed a few applications in Xamarin.
- You are fluent in English, knowledge of Dutch and/or French is an asset
- You are communicative, creative and most of all eager to take your responsibilities to make qualitative applications.
You will have the chance to develop one-of-a-kind mobile applications in a company where your input counts. Their salary package will exist of meal vouchers, groups insurance, hospitalization insurance (DKV), 6 extra holidays and a company car depending on experience. Internet at home and GSM-abo are also part of the possibilities.
Interested?! Send your CV NOW via the button below.