This International production company has over 600 employees in Belgium.This family-owned business was founded about 100 years ago and continues to grow. To ensure its growth, they are looking for an IT Project Manager.
- You are responsible for the Group Non-ERP applications.
- You are responsible for performing professional level business systems, processes analysis and project management activities including: planning, designing, implementing and AMS contractualization of world-wide business applications.
- You are responsible for complex application landscape rationalization, full LifeCycle projects implementation as well as set, follow and maintain best practices and standards.
Other important responsibilities
- Prepare project proposals and project/initiatives RFI/RFP/RFQ understand budget implications and responsibly operate on cost control and cost reduction
- Manage and assess business process requirements evaluate possible solutions and coordinate the architectural implementation of the solutions
- Propose and define testing and development environments suitable for testing and evaluation of new technologies
- Prepare project work plans and timelines, monitor project milestones and report, project progress to management
- Create and maintain standards, procedures, and documentation related to area of responsibility
- Supervise external vendor execution and coordinate IT activities with local IT personnel
- Minimum 5 years of experience on managing applications and applications projects
- Experience in full-cycle project management and implementation of international software solutions
- Experience in managing international suppliers, contracts, staff and dealing effectively with staff leadership and support
- Knowledge of enterprise system architecture, real time interfaces, formal database architecture
- Solve complex problems with creative solutions
- Knowledge of SAP ERP systems, IT Standard ITIL, COBIT, TOGAF are a plus
- Strong verbal & written communication skills in English and French are mandatory.
A challenging job with lots of responsibilities in a thriving company. You will get a permanent position with an attractive salary and fringe benefits.
If you recognize yourself in all of the above, don't hesitate to apply via the button below.