This multinational is looking for a Java Developer to join the innovative team of 9 Software developers within one of the R&D Divisions in the region of Ghent.
- As software developer you will work in a team where creative minds work closely together to shape new ideas into a first design. You will discuss the design and software solutions with the client and step through every phase of the development life cycle for the most valuable solutions.
- The team has a collective knowledge of Java backend, Database modelling, Frontend development and Big data. They work with Agile and strongly believe in it's strength and efficiency.
- As part of the team you will take ownership of certain projects and you will get to broaden your technical knowledge.
- You have a Bachelor in IT.
- You have experience as Java developer and will get to work with Java 6 up to Java 8.
- Knowledge or experience in Frontend development more specifically Angular is an asset as they are planning some projects in Angular 2.
- Any experience in Big Data technologies such as Hadoop or Data Analytics are a nice to have.
- You are a natural problem solver and creative mind.
- You are fluent in English and knowledge of Dutch is a nice to have.
- You get to work in a fun team of colleagues who help each other grow in knowledge and responsibilities.
- Besides working together they organize events and play sports over lunch time.
- The location is ideal if you live in East or West Flanders and want to avoid the traffic jams.
- You will get a nice salary with an extensive list of extra-legal benefits.
Would you like to find out more about this job and company? Don't hesitate to contact us by sending your CV via the button below.