This company located in Brussels is looking for an experienced Security Architect to strengthen the Architecture division. They operate with impressive technologies and continually look for new ways of working to be competitive in their industry.
- You analyse the existing IT Architecture & integrate the Identity and Access Management and other security components
- You therefore determine the necessary security measures
- You're responsible for determining and offering strategic solutions, keeping in mind the compatibility with the existing Architecture
- You keep both business and operational requirements in mind, making sure they fit
- You estimate information risks
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a Security or Infrastructure Architect
- You have working knowledge in IAM
- Knowledge or experience in Cyber Security is an asset
- You have good analytic skills to offer problem solutions and fit these solutions into the framework
- You're able to interact with various teams both on a strategic and technical level
- You're proficient in English both verbal and written, Dutch or French is considered an asset
- You have a high degree of responsibilities on a strategic level while being able to be technically active in a very interesting domain
- You will receive an attractive salary, company car and complete package of fringe benefits
- You will be in a great position to enhance your career both horizontally and vertically
Are you ready for a new challenge and exciting career as a Security Architect? Send your CV through the button below.