Freelance Technical System Analyst - Leuven- Long Term
This company is a leader in developing and manufacturing process-control and process-enabling solutions that accelerate tomorrow's electronic devices. This company is a worldwide leader with the HQ in Leuven and other locations in de US, China, Japan etc..
They are more than 300 employees and they keep growing thanks to their innovative, R&D approach. As they are a growing company they are looking for a Freelance Technical System Analyst to assist them.
As Freelance Technical System Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Write software and Hardware requirement documents and coordinate developments for automated inspection and handling
- Based on requirements, propose potential software-and Hardware solutions
- Organize design reviews to come to the optimal solution taking all boundary conditions into account
- Define the project plan and align with the involved teams to get the necessary resources at the correct moment in time to reach the committed deadline
- Validate concept using first prototype and the pre-defined test setups
- Release the new products to manufacturing and provide procedures and documentation for production
- Document all steps of the design and validation process
- Examine all feasible alternatives before selecting a solution
As Freelanche Technical System Analystyou meet the following profile:
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in a system engineering role
- Hands-on experience with one of the following domains is definitely a plus: machine conceptual or mechanical design, writing detailed requirement documents, PLC programming or software scripting, define and validate test protocols, system debugging
- Experience with project management and 3D CAD tools (Solidworks) is a plus
- Pragmatic, autonomous and hands-on
- You speak fluent English
- Willing to travel (mainly Asia), up to 20%
We offer you a challenging long term project within an innovative and flexible environment. You can also expect a Payment by Target Recruitment within 10 workdays! The startdate is ASAP!
Does this opportunity look interesting to you?
Don't hesitate to contact me via the button below.