Freelance Technical Writer - Leuven- Long Term
This company is a leader in developing and manufacturing process-control and process-enabling solutions that accelerate tomorrow's electronic devices. This company is a worldwide leader with the HQ in Leuven and other locations in de US, China, Japan etc..
They are more than 300 employees and they keep growing thanks to their innovative, R&D approach. As they are a growing company they are looking for a Freelance Technical Writer to assist them.
- As Freelance Technical Writer your main focus will be writing clear and user-friendly documentation for consultants, key-users and users of their software.
- In order to keep the documentation updated you will learn the new features of our software.
- You will work in close collaboration with the functional experts and the software development team to collect all necessary information.
- Beside that you are also responsible for adapting existing documentation and user manuals.
- Since the client is an international company, all documentation and training material is written in English.
- As freelance IT Technical Writer you have a bachelor's of master's degree, or similar by experience (3-4 years).
- We expect you to have experience in writing technical (software) documentation.
- A strong affinity with IT is required and you benefit from having experience within DITA format, using either Ixiasoft or HyperDoc as a CMS system.
- Having experience in manufacturing equipment is a plus.
- You are analytical and you work very accurately and independently. You have excellent communication skills with a good team spirit.
- You have an excellent command of English (written and spoken), Dutch is a plus.
We offer you a challenging long term project within aninnovative and flexible environment. You can also expect a Payment by Target Recruitment within 10 workdays! The startdate is ASAP!
Does this opportunity look interesting to you?
Don't hesitate to send your application via the button below.